I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Pretty Pony Designs http://prettypeonydesigns.wordpress.com) . Thank you PPD! Normally I don’t participate in these but for some reason it must have been just the right moment to ask me, because here I am accepting it. 🙂
The rules for accepting this award are that you:
* Thank the person who gave you the Liebster Award nomination and link their blog to your post.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate 11 bloggers for the award. The bloggers must have 200 followers….or around there.
* Create 11 questions to ask your nominees.
* Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
* Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
Here are my answers to PPD’s questions:
1. When did you start blogging?
I think it was about four years ago. I wanted another way to share my art and my creative writing.
2. When was your last vacation?
Last September. We went to Cannon Beach in Oregon.
3. What camera(s) do you own?
A Nikon D70 and a Nokia Lumia Camera phone
4. What’s your favorite food?
Any kind of stew or soup- the brothier the better
5. Who inspires you?
People who speak the truth
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Where I live right now- Puget Sound
7. What is your favorite season?
This is a hard one. I like them all and I’m ready for the change when it happens. There are different things about each that I love.
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Five years wiser, more skilled and more experienced
9. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to a lot of Americana, Acoustic, Folk, movie music, singer songwriter kind of things
10. If you could have one super power, what would it be?
In my presence anyone would have to tell the truth and I’d go to Washington DC and stand in the Senatorial and Congressional Houses and watch them squirm
11. What does love mean to you?
Love means compassion, understanding and forgiveness. It means accepting someone unconditionally for who they are and appreciating their difference. It means wanting to share your time and energy with them.
My Questions For My Nominees
1. Why blog? Because you love writing or because you love what you write about or both. Or is it something else? Why? Why? Why?
2. If you could change one thing about the world…forever…what would it be?
3. What’s the worse thing about your life and what can you do to change it?
4. When you go to sleep at night, what’s the the thing that keeps you from going to sleep quickly and easily?
5. If you were given a million dollars and you had to spend it in one week what would you do with it?
6. Is it easy or hard for you to say your sorry? Why?
7. Do you blindly trust what a Doctor tells you or do you research it to make sure it’s the best course of action for you?
8. Do you feel that you are obligated to leave the world a better place after you die?
9. Are you optimistic about the future and why?
10 Do you wish I hadn’t “honored” you with these questions….. 🙂